Thursday 23 March 2017

Birthday card.

Hi there flower friends ;-)

It's me, Cathrine here again to show you my latest card made for Wild Orcid Crafts. I received these gorgeous lilies in warm brown tones, and knew that I had to use them at once! This is how my card turned out.



The text on this card says; Hug's and flowers. It's your birthday. Hurray.



I hope you enjoy my card :-) 
Love from Cathrine.

Wild Orchid Crafts products:

    VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON - WHITE MKX-472
    PALE PEACH MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-018 (20mm)
    SISAL
    WHITE LOOPED PEARL SPRAY




    2 comments:

    1. This is stunning, Cathrine!! The colors and design are beautiful!! Gorgeous card!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Gorgeous Cathrine! Love the colors and that gorgeous frame!

      ReplyDelete