Can you believe that Valentine's day is right around the corner already? You can see red, pink and white hearts in every store these days. Even though I don't celebrate this holiday, I don't mind creating some cute projects to decorate my house. And I must admit that I like pink paired with mint/teal a lot!
As always, you can find all the beautiful Wild Orchid Crafts products used in this project on the website
List of WOC products used in today's project:
- 1 Metre Length Ivory Guipure Lace MKX-602
- Ivory Sissal Fibre MKX-586
- 100 Mixed Leaves For Crafts MKX-435
- Mixed Vintage Style Metal Embellishments GST-045
- 50 Mixed Purple/Lilac Magnolias QVR-075
- 50 Mixed Color Wild Roses 30mm QVR-019
- 20 Mixed Pink Mulberry Paper Cottage Roses QVR-043
- 50 Mixed Pastel Tone Mulberry Paper Chrysanthemums QVR-020
- 20 White Mulberry Paper Carnations MKX-104
- 50 Pale Pink Mulberry Paper Open Roses 10mm MKX-005
Thank you for stopping by!