I have a layout for you today where I played with the contrast between black and white and pink. I used two pictures, two patterned papers and a variety of flowers to emphasis the contrast. I must say that I love the result! Note how the ivory chipboard helps connect the two halves together. Why not gave it a try yourself?
All the Wild Orchid Crafts can be find on the website.
List of WOC products used in today's project:
- Ivory Sissal Fibre MKX-586
- 50 Mixed Pink Miniature Gardenia Flowers MKX-275
- 50 Mixed Color Wild Roses 30mm QVR-019
- 50 Mixed Open Roses 25mm MKX-313
- 50 Ivory Mulberry Paper Cherry Blossoms MKX-054
- 50 Deep Pink Mulberry Paper Cherry Blossoms MKX-048
- 20 White Tuscany Rosebuds MKX-620
- 25 Mixed Pink/White Curly Wild Roses- 35mm MKX-673
- 50 Pale Pink Mulberry Paper Open Roses 10mm MKX-005
- 50 White Mulberry Paper Open Roses 10mm MKX-013
- 5 White Gardenias 35mm MKX-079
- 50 White Mulberry Paper Sweetheart Blossom Flowers MKX-336
- 10 Mixed Colour Flat Back Pearls in a metal flower circle GST-264
- 50 White flower Shape Flat Back Pearl 12mm MKX-282
Thank you for stopping by!