Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great day! For today's layout, I created a cluster of flowers and other embellishments on the left side of my picture. I used one of my favorite color, navy blue. I think this color is so rich and more subtle than black. I love it paired with grays and pinks or in this case, browns.
You can find every Wild Orchid Crafts products used in this project here.
List o f WOC products used in this project:
- Ivory Sissal Fibre MKX-586
- 1 metre lenght Ivory Guipure Lace MKX-602
- 50 Mixed Earth Tone Mulberry Paper Chrysanthemums QVR-077
- Navy Blue Mulberry Paper Open roses MKX-022
- 100 Mixed Brown & White Sweetheart Blossom MKX-200
Thank you for stopping by!