Hi everyone, Mireille with you today. I have another home decor project to share, this time I use a leftover piece of wood and asked my dad to cut it in a house shape. I then simply sanded the edges, gave it two coats of gesso and I was good to go! I used mica sprays to color my pieces, white gesso for the highlights and Inka-Gold for the gold shine.
You can find all the Wild Orchid Crafts products here.
List of WOC products used in this project:
- 20 MIXED BLUE TONE MULBERRY PAPER TEA ROSES 40mm QVR-021
- 25 MIXED PINK/WHITE CURLY WILD ROSES MKX-673
- 5 2-TONE BABY PINK IVORY GARDENIAS MKX-084
- 50 MIXED PINK TONE CHERRY BLOSSOMS MKX-039
- 40 MIXED WHITE/CREAM TONE HIP ROSEBUDS GST-013
- 50 MIXED AQUA/BLUE COSMOS DAISY STEM FLOWERS MKX-124
- BABY PINK MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-006