Good morning everyone! I hope you're all doing well! I have a shabby chic/mixed media card for you today., delicate yet colourful. I used simple elements, like a stamped bird coloured with Copic, a birdcage chipboard covered with heat embossing and of course, a selection of beautiful WOC products. Have a nice day!
You can find all the Wild Orchid Crafts products here.
List of products used in this project:
- Pretty Flori Flowers- Pastel Anemone MKX-326
- 50 Deep Ivory Aster daisy stem flowers GST-218
- 50 Mixed Green tone Cherry blossoms MKX-044
- 50 Deep Ivory Mulberry paper Open roses 15mm MKX-015
- 60 White and Ivory self adhesive Pearls- 5mm MKX-322
- Vintage seam binding ribbon - Camel's hair MKX-477
- White Guipure lace doilies with net centre MKX-635
Thank you for stopping by!