Thursday 18 February 2016

Card with rocking horse

Hello everyone

Today I'd like to show you a card with rocking horse. I made a "patchwork" background using small squares of paper.
I decorated my card with beautiful WOC roses.





Have a nice Thursday! :)
Klaudia

SUPPLIES:
MIXED PURPLE/LILAC TONE MULBERRY PAPER TRELLIS ROSES (Model: MKX-094)
ROSE PINK MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES (Model: MKX-008)
2-TONE LILAC MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES (Model: MKX-026)
GREEN MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 1¾" (Model: MKX-446)
GREEN MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 1" (Model: MKX-440)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Klaudia, what a beautiful card and a brilliant idea using the patchwork. Thank you for your inspiration.
    Kind regards.
    Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Can I ask where the rocking horse is from? Thanks

    ReplyDelete