Thursday 25 February 2016

A little violet card

Hi everybody

I love to create buquets with WOC flowers.
How do you like this one?
I made it using magnolias, cherry flowers, sweetheart blossoms and gypsophilas.




I wish you a great Thursday!
Klaudia

SUPPLIES
MIXED PURPLE/LILAC MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS (Model: QVR-075)
MIXED PURPLE/LILAC CHERRY BLOSSOMS (Model: MKX-040)
2-TONE BABY PINK MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS (Model: MKX-349)
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER GYPSOPHILA FLOWERS ON A STEM (Model: MKX-631)
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅛" (Model: MKX-506)

5 comments:

  1. Loving this purple beauty ..you have inclluded so many different flowers in the bouquet beautifully !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's beautiful, my favourite colour too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card makes me happy! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete