Wednesday 17 February 2016

Present box

Hello everyone, Gunn-Eirill here.

Today I want to show you a present box that I have made. 
It is so fantastic to use all this lovely flowers and embellishments from WOC.



I have used cardboard boxes, and cover them with paper.


You can open the boxes, but the box in the top is glued to the lid under it.












I have used glitter glue and nail polish og the flowers, leaves and cut outs.




I have used my glue gun to fasten all the embellishments. 
The pearl string is attached with score tape.




Shopping list


Thank you for stopping by.

Gunn-Eirill

5 comments:

  1. Stunning gift box, perfect for a Wedding. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation gorgeous colours and flowers love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful love the colours must try that my god-daughter is getting married soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. your gift boxes are gorgeous. Anyone would be very blessed to receive this gift from such a talented individual such as yourself! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beauty in your creations, USA

    ReplyDelete