Monday 25 May 2015

Vintage Rose Card

Hi there ! Its me Olga !


All kinds of WOC flowers are beautiful and well done. But Roses are forever no 1 . Classy beautiful you can use them in vintage, shabby, new school or any other kind of project and they will look amazing !. My favorite shape is Trellis rose . I love the way they look on my projects. Today classic vintage card with rose combo. I chose cream shade roses and TIP all kind flowers in color combos have exactly the same colors so you can make with them perfect color match !






Supply list :
50 GREEN MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 1¾" (45mm) Model: MKX-446
100 GREEN MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - ⅝" (15mm) Model: MKX-441
100 GREEN MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 1" (25mm) Model: MKX-440
40 MIXED WHITE/CREAM TONE HIP ROSEBUDS Model: GST-013
20 MIXED WHITE/CREAM TONE MULBERRY PAPER TRELLIS ROSES Model: MKX-091

2 comments: