Saturday 9 May 2015

In the secret garden...

hello everyone :) I'm here to share with you my last card
which I made thinking about secret garden :)
I've used beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts,
and I'll show you as well the flowers are made from stamens
and hydranga blooms available in store :) 

Pink flowers with aqua beads in the center are the one I've made :

To make those pretty flowers you only need stamens, blooms and glue :)
Thank you !!!

Products used:
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS Model: QVR-029
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER CHRYSANTHEMUMS - SET C Model: QVR-031
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS Model: MKX-469
PINK MIST HYDRANGRA BLOOMS Model: MKX-695
AQUA GREEN DOUBLE HEAD PEARL STAMENS  Model: MKX-567
2-TONE LT. GREEN MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 1" (25mm) Model: MKX-249
2-TONE LT. GREEN/BABY PINK MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 1" (25mm) Model: MKX-248
90 MIXED PINK SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS (SET A) - ⅛" (3mm)  Model: MKX-501



5 comments:

  1. Lovely, I like the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful, I love the colors and the composition too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! These colors are beautiful! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! Wow I really need these flowers!

    ReplyDelete