Sunday 10 May 2015

Summer Sweetness

I am so fed up with all this rain, I needed a summery pick me up and what better than a bright and cheerful card with a touch of vintage.  I’ve had these papers for a while now and wasn’t feeling them ….. till I started pulling out delish flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and I was set.

bev-rochester-little-Sunkissed-Summer-Sweetness1-1

I gave the seam binding a good old scrunch to add to the vintage feel. 

bev-rochester-little-Sunkissed-Summer-Sweetness1-3

And the goodies from WOC that I used are:

Mixed pastel magnolias QVR-029
White wild roses (30mm) QVR-014
White open roses 10mm MKX-013
Mixed red & white sweetheart blossoms MKX-638
Mixed pastel apple blossoms MKX-469
White rose buds 8mm GST-003
Mixed blue/aqua self adhesive pearls MKX-320
Vintage seam binding Bay Leaf MKX-488

 

2 comments: