Wednesday 17 September 2014

Welcome from Klaudia

Hello, my name is Klaudia.
I'm from Poland, living in Switzerland with my family. I'm a housewife and mother of two little sons.
I discovered scrapbooking about 3 years ago. Crafting is my remedy for stress and a form of escape from the routine of housework
I love creating and using flowers. I often also distress paper in my artwork.
I am very happy and excited to join the Wild Orchid Crafts Design Team

You can see some of my work on my blog: kszp.blogspot.com

Today I want to show you two quite different cards.

The first one is in pastel colors and has a bouquet of beautiful white flowers.





The second one is colorful. The main element of this card is a wreath, which I decorated with bunches of flowers in various colors.





Thank you very much for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful day :)

Klaudia



4 comments:

  1. So different and both stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is beautiful, really love the second card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Klaudia! Your cards are stunning... it's no wonder WOC invited you aboard! :o) The white flowers are breathtaking and I simply adore the colorful clusters along the wreath. Beautifully elegant designs for each. The owl is adorable. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete