Monday 15 September 2014

Hello from Monika



Hello everybody.
My name  is Monika Jakubowska also known as Monia. I`m a proud new member of Wild Orchid Crafts Design Team. 
I live in a small town in the east of Poland, with my husband and two children. I discovered my love for paper crafting in 2008. I dreamed to make a vintage, full of memories album, but I couldn`t. So I started to learn how to do it and I still learn something new every day.
I love creating cards, layouts and mini albums. In my projects you can always find a lot of flowers, laces, bling and die cuts. I just love working with flowers, it gives me a lot of inspiration. 
Crafting is a great gift. It gives me the opportunity to meet a lot of wonderful, talented people around the world. And now I`m so trilled to be a part of a brilliant Wild Orchid Crafts Design Team.
You can see more of my works on my:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MoniaMojaPapierowaKraina

Today I would like to present you a wedding set with gorgeous trellis roses.



I love to make bunches of flowers, so I added some beautiful apple blossoms, white hip rosebuds and sweet little pastel tone rosebuds 4mm.


My card is very dimentional, so I made a bag with a heart full of flowers.


A close up of gorgeous trellis roses - I just love them.


And the whole wedding set looks like this.


Materials from Wild Orchid Crafts:
Pastel Tone Rosebuds 4mm
Off White Hip Rosebuds
Mixed Purple/Lilac Tone Trellis Roses 35mm
White Apple Blossoms
Pink Self Adhesive Pearls  5mm

Hope you like my set and I inspired you a little bit.
Have a nice week!
Monika

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and matching gift bag ..Love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful set here and in gorgeous colors too. You´ve made a wonderful keepsake for the couple here hun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations in making it onto the WOC design team. I can see why they picked you, you use those flowers beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Monica. LOVE your flower clusters, what a wonderful gift to give to a couple.
    Hugs,
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Monika that is superb as are all of your designs. Congratulations. Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Monika! They are blessed to have you, as your work is lovely. This set is so beautiful. Your design on both pieces is gorgeous... I especially love the flower-filled heart. It is blossoming love, just like the recipients will be celebrating. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete