Wednesday 18 May 2011

Tickles

Hi there, here’s a card I did for the Stampavie newsletter.  If you are not subscribed pop over to the website and sign up, it’s free and you get one in your mailbox every couple of months.

savtickles1

How sweet is this image!  The only difference between that image and me with my dogs is that with having 7 they get to sit on the sofa and I get to sit on the floor lol.

savtickles3

Embellies used on this card are

Cherry Blossoms, Sweetheart Blossoms, 20mm roses, 30mm wild rose, Crystal Stems, Pins and Pearls 

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card,lovely colours.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Bev, the image definately has the cute factor abd the roses make a lovely finishing touch. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are just so soft and tender looking- What a beautiful design.
    Hope you come and join my de-stash swap going on now

    blessings to you, Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete