Thursday 26 May 2011

A Little Shabby Chic!


I have done something a little different today! I found a wonderful tutorial on THIS blog and gave it a go.

This little sweetie is called "Dandelion Clock"  and can be found at the Lili of the Valley shop.  I colored her with copics and hit a few spots with Prisma pencils to bring out more depth.  Her wings have Stardust stickles and so do the Dandelions.

Check out the white acrylic paint on the flowers.  I then added some Stardust Stickles to this also.  The flowers I used are:


I added Picket Fence White Crackle Paint to the Decorative Metal Corners from Wild Orchid.  I like how a little fell off and it shows the silver, very chic! haha!

Here you can see the gorgeous White Cotton Lace from Wild Orchid Crafts also.
 
That's about it for me!
Thanks so much for checking out the Wild Orchid Crafts Blog!

Happy Crafting Everyone!

Dena



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card!Love how you have used the white acrylic paint on the flowers and the corner,looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! Wonderful image, beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete