Thursday 12 May 2011

Day Dreaming

Hi Everyone! I hope you all are having an amazing week!  Mine couldn't get better....today is my VERY LAST day of exams at school and then I graduate on Saturday!  I never thought this day would come! :)
Today I am sharing my Day Dreaming card with you all!  The jewels in the corners of the card are found at Wild Orchid Crafts and are the fabulousself adhesive rhinestones that come in MANY different colors!  The stunning lace is also from WOC...have you checked out the amazing selection of lace at the store?

I absolutely love the selection of flowers at Wild Orchid Crafts!  The cute little white flowers are the NEW Sweetheart Blossoms!  I absolutely LOVE these and they come in a variety of colors...make sure you go and check them out and order yours right away!!!  Flower arrangement one consists of aSmall Flat Gardenia, 20mm Roses, Sweetheart Blossoms, Hip Rosebuds, and 8mm Semi-Open Rosebuds.

 Flower arrangement two consists of a Small Flat Gardenia, 20mm Roses, Sweetheart Blossoms,Hip Rosebuds, and 8mm Semi-Open Rosebuds.  On this view you can also see the beautiful self adhesive rhinestones. 


Hope you've enjoyed my card!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Absolut gorgeous!! Love the image and the colors you used. And the flowers are amazing.
    Good luck on your exams.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute image. Thank you for sharing the flower arrangement with such detail about which ones you used. This makes it so much easier to find the ones you want when you want to go shopping after seeing a bit of inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS card - love everything about it!

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete