Sunday 31 December 2017

The last card this year

Hello and welcome to the last post on the Wild Orchid Crafts blog for 2017!
Today I d' like to share with you a card with hand made foam flowers. I made them using ivory foam and Rosy Owl Flower Making Dies - type 2. I painted the flowers with blue and violet pigment inks. I added some gypsophila flowers, sweetheart blossoms, heather stems and tulips to the flowers composition.



I wish you all a happy, healthy and joyful New Year from all our WOC team members!

Klaudia
SUPPLIES:
IVORY FLOWER MAKING FOAM (Model: MKX-719)
ROSY OWL FLOWER MAKING DIES - TYPE 2 (Model: GST-284)
2-TONE LILAC MULBERRY PAPER HEATHER STEM FLOWERS (Model: MKX-371)
2-TONE LILAC MULBERRY PAPER GYPSOPHILA FLOWERS (Model: GST-235)
LILAC MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS (Model: MKX-560)
MIXED PURPLE/LILAC TONE MULBERRY PAPER TULIP FLOWERS (Model: MKX-145)

1 comment: