Thursday 29 December 2016

My last card this year

Hello everyone :)
Today I want to share with you my last inspiration this year.
I made a card with a bouquet of WOC flowers: hellebores, lilies, sweethearts and cherry blossoms.




I wish you all a peacefull and healthy 2017. See you next year!

Klaudia
SUPPLIES:
2-TONE BABY PINK HELLEBORE MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS (Model: MKX-240)
RED MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS (Model: MKX-386)
2-TONE BABY PINK CHERRY BLOSSOM MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS (Model: MKX-088)
2-TONE BABY PINK MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS (Model: MKX-349)
GREEN MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 25mm (Model: MKX-249)
MIXED WHITE, CREAM & IVORY HYDRANGRA BLOOMS (Model: MKX-691)
IVORY SISSAL FIBRE (Model: MKX-586)
VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON - WHITE (Model: MKX-472)

No comments:

Post a Comment