Monday 22 September 2014

Hellebores

Hi everyone.

Today I want to show you fabulous hellebores on my wedding set.


I just love these flowers, they are so beautiful. My card looks so spring and fresh. I also used lovely white hip rosebuds and few baby blue apple blossoms.


For a perfect look I made also a matching gift bag with the same flowers.



Materials from Wild Orchid Crafts:
White Hellebore Flowers
Off White Hip Rosebuds
Mixed Pastel Tone Apple Blossoms 

Hope you like my work and I show you how beautiful hellebores are.
Have a nice week!
Monika

3 comments:

  1. This set is stunning, Monika! The Hellebores are truly gorgeous and pair so beautifully with your papers and elegant dies. Such a pretty project. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Hellebores together with the Apple Blossoms and the white/blue color combo, what a gorgeous set! I'm sure the married couple loved it!
    Hugs,
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete