Wednesday 11 September 2013

Little Nurse...

Good Morning today I am sharing a card featuring Little Nurse....




I have been playing with different mediums as my hands are really sore, today I have chosen to use Derwent Pencils, I loved every minute of making this so relaxing and I so need a full set of the Inktense they are just lush, I have painted her with watercolours and the little bear was done with Inktense then I watercoloured over the top of him, I have added some white highlights and of course liquid pearls and stardust on and around my image, the papers are Maja Soiero and have been slightly distressed...






I have added a little sentiment die cut from my gorgeous blogging friend and stamped Words for Tags in it, I have added a Heart Pearl, some gorgeous ribbon with a huge bow and my flowers are ChrysanthemumWild Roses and Cherry Blossoms, and of course some Flat Pearls that I coloured to match with a marker and the heart...




Thank you so much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

2 comments:

  1. WOW this is sooo gorgeous and so cute Pops, and the colors, you´ve used are amazing too. I absolutely LOVE your card here, soooo gorgeous work as always hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Pops and lovely embellishments, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete