Sunday 10 February 2013

Turtle Luv


Good Morning today I am sharing Turtle Luv with you and you can go get this image from HERE, I love Turtles, Tortoises and dragons it is the big kid in me I think....



I have coloured her with markers and the papers are MME Meadow, I have added some Cottage RosesWild RosesCarnations and some Aster Daisies. I have used some Seam Binding and added a little button, some Flat Pearls and lots of distressing...




I have added some stardust, liquid Pearls and Spica pen on most of the image....



Thank you so much for looking today biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely image!! And I love the card you have made with it. So sweet. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card,stunning image and beautiful embellishemnts.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning well what a pretty card i love the image is so cute. Xx

    Debs

    ReplyDelete