Monday 11 December 2017

Lots of whiteness and some pink

Hello, Monika here :)
Today I have for you Christmas decors with flowers and ambellishments from Wild Orchid crafts.



First is all white Christmas tree, to decorate it I used large poinsettias with pearl stamens, some lace, leaves and frosted berries.



Then I decorated some baubles - I also used large, white poinsettias and leaves and some white roses - 10mm open roses and cottage roses.




Products used:
SMALL WHITE DOUBLE HEAD PEARL STAMENS MKX-212
WHITE LEAVES WITH STEM 30mm MKX-450
LARGE WHITE POINSETTIA BLOOMS MKX-222
WHITE FROSTED BERRY SPRAY MKX-600
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-013
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER COTTAGE ROSES MKX-683
Lace
1 METRE WHITE GUIPIURE LACE MKX-404

Are you ready for Christmas?
Thank you for watching, have a fabulous week,
Monika

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are all so stunning!! The tree is gorgeous!! The ornaments are amazing!! I love these!!

    ReplyDelete