Monday 18 December 2017

Happy Christmas Banner

Hello, everyone and happy Monday!! Lisa here and I have a Christmas project to share with you today featuring flowers and accessories you can find in the Wild Orchid Crafts Shop.


I wanted to make a banner I could hang on my fireplace mantle for Christmas. I used Pretty Flori Snow White flowers, and Mulberry Poinsettia Blooms in two sizes. In the center of the blooms, I used White Stamens, Double Head Pearl Stamens and Small Double Head Pearl Stamens. I also used Pearl Sprays, Frosted Berry Sprays, Mulberry Paper Leaves, Crown Pins, Frost Berry Sprays, Guipure Lace, Seam Binding and Sissal.





Wild Orchid Crafts Products Used:

Sissal

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, WOW! This looks STUNNING Lisa! And I bet it looks BEAUTIFUL over your fireplace... The Color scheme is so Elegant and I LOVE all those beautiful flowers...

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work as always Lisa! Love the gorgeous design!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete