Thursday 17 August 2017

Thank you shaker card

Hi crafters!

Today it's me, Cathrine here to show you a card I made using gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. The frame on my card is empty plastic packaging. I filled it with pearls, and made a shaker card.


One of my favourite flower from Wild Orchid Crafts is the Wild roses. I love how "fluffy" they are, and their imperfection. That makes them perfect ❤︎


My other favourite is the Magnolias. They are so rich, and have in my opinion the perfect size. And last, but not least the Hip rose buds! They are so lovely. Absolute perfection! I still remember the first time I saw them ❤︎ Love at first sight ;-)



I hope you liked my shaker card!
Thanks for stopping by :-)
Love from Cathrine.

Wild Orchid Crafts Products.

3 comments:

  1. This is so stunning!! The design is gorgeous!! I love the shaker!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I don't have words to describe what I am thinking. Amazing, Fantastic, Gorgeous, stunning, and so on and so forth! LOL This is SO PRETTY!!!

    ReplyDelete