Monday 21 August 2017

Birthday card

Hi, Monika here.
Today I would like to show you a birthday card made with Pretty Flori - Geums and Anemones.


I also used lots of laces, two tone leaves and roses. At the bottom of the flower cluster I adhered some sissal.




Products used:
PRETTY FLORI MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS - PASTEL GEUMS MKX-210
PRETTY FLORI MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS - PASTEL ANEMONE MKX-326
2-TONE LT. GREEN/BABY PINK ROSE LEAVES 25mm MKX-248
2-TONE BABY PINK/IVORY OPEN ROSES 10mm MKX-009
BABY PINK OPEN ROSES 20mm MKX-006
MIXED PINK SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS 3mm MKX-505
PINK SISSAL FIBRE MKX-588
IVORY GUIPIURE LACE MKX-460
OFF-WHITE GUIPIURE LACE / ORGANZA FLOWER MKX-587

Thank you for watching! Have a fabulous day!
Monika

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning!! I love the design and the layers!! The flowers look so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Monika! Love the design, the flowers and the lace! Have a great week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete