Monday, 17 April 2017

Celebrate

Happy Monday!! I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend!! Lisa here to share a couple of celebrate cards with you today, using a variety of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and embellishments.


For these cards, I've used a mixture of Cottage Roses, Open Roses, Hip Rosebuds, Lilies and Aster Daisy Stem flowers.


I've also used Bead Berry Clusters, Pearl Sprays, Mulberry Leaves in two colors, Self-Adhesive Pearls and White Sissal.






Wild Orchid Crafts Products Used:
White Sissal

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a great day :)

Lisa

11 comments:

  1. Your designs are always so STUNNING Lisa! Gorgeous! HUGS!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow Lisa, your cards, as always, are absolutely gorgeous! I love that brick background, the flowers and bird houses are beautiful! LOVE !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow Lisa, your cards, as always, are absolutely gorgeous! I love that brick background, the flowers and bird houses are beautiful! LOVE !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa's cards are gorgeous and a gift in themselves. The flowers she uses are lovely bouquets applied to her divine cards. I am a total fan of Miss IndyMermaid. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are stunning and gorgeous!!I absolutely LOVE the beautiful WOC flowers.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete