Monday 24 April 2017

Book-card with flowers

Hello crafty friends, Monika here.
Today I have for you a delicate, pastel first communion book-card filled with gorgeous Wild Orchid Craft flowers.


To decorate outside of my book-card I used my favourite trellies roses and gorgeous white magnolias. I also added wild roses, some white sweetheart blossoms and as a final touch I addes hip rosebuds and pearls.



Inside of the book I used more trellis roses, magnolias, wild roses, sweetheart blossoms, hip rosebuds and pearls.




Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
MIXED  BLUE TONE MULBERRY PAPER TRELLIS ROSES MKX-096
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS QVR-028 
WHITE HIP ROSEBUDS GST-020
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-336
2-TONE TURQUOISE MULBERRY PAPER WILD ROSES 1¼" (30mm) QVR-026

I hope you like my inspiration. Have a fabulous week!  Monika

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is stunning!! I love the book design!! You decorated it so perfectly!! Gorgeous project!!

    ReplyDelete