While browsing my photo folders the other day, I came across the pictures of a photo shooting we did about five years ago. It made me realize how time just flew by so fast and how my kids were so little! I just had to make a layout with this picture right away and this is what I came up with, a soft, romantic layout.
You can find all the Wild Orchid Crafts products used in this project here.
List of WOC products used in today's project:
- Pretty Flori flowers-Pastel Geums MKX-210
- Pretty Flori flowers- Anemone MKX-326
- 50 Mixed Green Tone Cherry Blossoms MKX-044
- 50 Mixed 2-Tone Colour Cherry Blossom MKX-077
- 50 Deep Ivory Aster Daisy Stem Flowers GST-218
- 20 White Tuscany Rosebuds MKX-620
- 25 Large Mixed Pink Mulberry Roses 40mm QVR-025
- 100 White Leaves 40mm MKX-449
- 1 metre length Ivory Guipure Lace MKX-602
- Ivory Sissal fibre MKX-586
Thank you for stopping by!