Thursday 9 June 2016

Cards with canvas

Hello everyone

Today I'd like to share with you two cards where I used canvas instead of scrapbook paper.
I applied modeling paste through the stencil to add dimension and texture effect to the background.
I decorated my cards with beautiful white and pastel WOC flowers.









Thank you for stopping by.
I wish you a nice day

Klaudia

SUPPLIES:
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS (Model: MKX-232)
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS (Model: MKX-135)
30mm IVORY MULBERRY PAPER WILD ROSES (Model: QVR-037)
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES (Model: MKX-013)
2-TONE ANTIQUE BLUE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES (Model: MKX-020)
2-TONE MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 20mm (Model: MKX-447)
WHITE ORGANZA ROSE TRIMMING - SMALL (Model: MKX-462)
WHITE COTTON LACE (Model: MKX-588)
IVORY HEART SHAPE FLAT BACK EMBELLISHMENTS (Model: GST-027)

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful this is stunning love and hugs Carole X

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful! I love the neutrals, very romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I ask what kind of glue you use to hold flowers on your cards?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are beautiful love the idea of your stencilling onto the canvas.
    Kind regards Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete