Monday 20 June 2016

All white

Hello everyone :)
Today I would like to show you all white baptism card. I decorated it with my favourite Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.


I love big white lilies, they are so gorgeous. I also used one little lilie, apple blossoms and open roses. I added some white leaves and small resin angel. 


Here is one more close up picture.



Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-232
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-135
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS MKX-625
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES 10MM MKX-013
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LEAVES - 1¼" (30mm) MKX-448
WHITE CABOCHON ANGELS MKX-189
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅛" (3mm) MKX-506

Thanks for watching!
Monika

5 comments:

  1. I adore white on white it always looks fab and this is stunning Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Monika, your card is absolutely stunning! White on white cards are one of my favs. I would love to know what dies you used, the curvy border die and the circle dies. Thanks so much. Hugs, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for all your sweet comments :*
    Joanne I used Marianne D dies: border LR0395 and doilies CR1331 and CR1201.

    ReplyDelete