Wednesday 30 July 2014

Wishing you a lovely day with little Posey

Hi Everybody,

Today I want to show you a card that I made in some very bold colours.
The image that I used is called Posey and she is available from Wee Stamps as a digi and a rubber stamp. I think she's such a cheerful thing and for me that meant she had to be colored in bright bold colors, that's why I used the red, orange and yellow. And when I was busy coloring here I decided I wanted a big contrast color so that's where the black came in.
A close up of little Posey, as always colored with Copic Markers and 3D paper pieced for extra dimension and she's got a ton of stickles on her and some liquid pearls on her antenna's and around her.
I matched the colors of the coloring and papers with some gorgeous Wild Orchid Craft flowers :). I don't own any black flowers yet (something I decided I needed for my next order) but since I already used lots of black in the cardstock and the pearls I thought these bright colored and pretty white flowers were a gorgeous contrast to that black and even though there is plenty of black ont he card the flowers still make sure the end result is warm and cheerful I think.

As I type this it's a rainy day here in The Netherlands but I feel this card brings in a little sunshine. Hope you like it!! Have a great day everybody!!

Hugs,






Materials from Wild Orchid Crafts:
Mixed Red & White Sweetheart Blossoms
Mixed Peach/Orange & White Sweetheart Blossoms
Mixed Peach/Orange & White Chysanthemums
Mixed Peach/Orange 25mm Open Roses
Mixed Brown tone Cherry Blossoms
Mixed Peach/Orange Hip Rosebuds


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous just loving this design so nice to see he cards back this is certainly a stunner Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete