Wednesday 23 July 2014

Teachers gifts

Hello everybody, Today I have some teachers gifts to show you that I made last week. I decided to keep them pretty simple since I had to make three of them but I still hope you'll like them.
These are two of the three boxes I made holding 8 "Merci" chocolates per box. The box was a template that I bought from a Dutch website that sells templates. There were two PDF files that I printed on cardstock and design paper, cut, put together and decorated. If anybody wants a link to the template just let me know in the comments please and I'll give it to you.
The adorable image is by Whipper Snapper Designs and she's named "Little girl with dotted present". I colored her three times in the same way with my Copic Markers and 3D paper pieced her. The ribbon that ties the two sides of the box together used to be available from Wild Orchid Crafts but is no longer available.
On the other side of the box I added some pretty roses and leaves from Wild Orchid Crafts. There isn't much room to decorate on this box but can't make a gift without some flowers on them.
I packed all three boxes in cellophane wrapping foil and decorated that with again the bright pink ribbon and brads and blooms from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I hope you like my little presents for my kids teachers. I'll leave you with a list of Wild Orchid Crafts products used.

Materials used:
Foundation White Blooms (3cm/1.18")
Foundation White Blooms (4,5cm/1.75")
Mixed Color Medium Pearl Brads
Green Rose Leaves 25 mm
Pink Open Roses 25 mm
White Open Roses 15 mm


Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Can I also have the link for the templates....
    shirlone123@gmail.com
    thanks~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirl,

      I tried to send you an e-mail but got an error. I hope you get a notification of a reply to your comment. The link is: http://www.cards-etc-shop.com/en/euro-blog-patronen/978-sweet-treats-merci.html.

      Hugs,
      Mariska

      Delete
  2. Hi Mariska,
    So beautiful boxes! Please send me the link, and I will have a try, too.
    Thank you so much!
    bentso@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful what a fabulous idea gorgeous love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I would love the templates. Thanks Mariska.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rene,

      The link to the store that sells the template is: http://www.cards-etc-shop.com/en/euro-blog-patronen/978-sweet-treats-merci.html. Have fun!

      Hugs,
      Mariska

      Delete
  5. Would love to know what paper you used. Is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome. I would like to make them for my teachers. Do you mind sharing the template? Skychio@yahoo.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete