Thursday 15 May 2014

Fabulous, Wonderful Friend Canister

A very Happy Day to everyone!! We are so happy to see that you have visited us today to see how we have used some of the lovely products from the Wild Orchid Crafts shop.

I have made a LITTLE gift container to hold some butter mints for a friend. The pictures are a little misleading because the canister is no more than 2.5 inches (6 cm) tall. And I apologize for my photography skills but in real life all of the pinks are the same color but I can't get them to photograph as the same color...sigh...



I used a clear plastic container and covered it with DP from the Maja Sofiero collection. For the side I also used Flat-Back Pearl String, some pre-pleated trim from my stash, Vintage Seam Binding tied into double bows to anchor a couple of heart charms from the Mixed Heart Charm Set. The sentiment is from the Whimsy Stamps Mini Chalkboard Set.


The top panel is cut from the SB Classic and Petite Scalloped Circles. I added two sizes of Open Roses, some tiny 4 mm Rosebuds, a Cameo (which I don't see in the shop today), and a tiny bow made with very narrow satin ribbon.



Thank you so much for your visit today and we look forward to seeing you again real soon!! Until the next time, big hugs from Jacque!


No comments:

Post a Comment