Saturday 10 August 2013

Peggy with gorgeous pink flowers

Hi Everybody!!

I'm back today with an older card but I still hope you like it. Please meet Peggy by Wee Stamps (available as a digi and a rubber stamp)


Isn't Peggy adorable? The Friendship Notables sentiment, the larger Lace Doily corners and the little corner from the corner die set are all Whimsy Products. The beautiful design paper is from a Paper Pad by My Minds Eye, Indie Chic-Saffron. I adore the hot pink and orange color combination. The gorgeous oval shape is from the popular Floral Oval Nestabilities set. The leaves behind the flowers were cut out using the Magnolia Doohickey's Leaf & Swirl set. The lace is from the Dutch Hema and I have hand stitched everything again. Finally, all the gorgeous flowers are of course all Wild Orchid Crafts:
Baby Pink Sweetheart Blossom Flowers
Floral Foundations Pink Tone Cherry Blossom Flowers
Deep Pink Cherry Blossom Flowers
Baby Pink Mulberry Paper Open Roses 10mm
Pink Trellis Roses 35mm
Pink Mulberry Paper Open Roses 25mm
 A close up of little Peggy. Colored with Copic Markers and completely 3D paper pieced as always.
And the little pieces she was made of :).

Hope to have given you a little bit of inspiration and please enjoy your day!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Oh my oh my this is sooo gorgeous. I just love, how you´ve putthis one together, soo beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a stunning card and beautifully made - it must have taken you hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mariska is amazing; I just can't believe how awesome her images come out. and then her card always tops it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could anyone make this for me. I would pay email me at cng4@students.pti.edu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could someone make this for me I would pay cng4@students.pti.edu

    ReplyDelete