Monday 26 August 2013

Chirp

Good morning today there is a new challenge over at Wild Orchid Craft's we want to see Pink and Cream....




I have used this gorgeous image from Digi Stamp Boutique I fell in love with these cute little birds, I don't know how I missed them before, this is from Chirp set 1, I have coloured with Speccies and added some chalks, liquid pearls and stardust, the papers are old MME ones and have been distressed with tea dye...



I have added the name and friend with a Joy Die and glittered over them, the sentiment is from my stash and I have used a LOTV stamp to stamp it inside of, my flowers are Classic Roses, Cherry Blossoms15mm Open RosesSweetheart Blossoms25mm Open Roses and some gorgeous Bead Berry Spray, I have added some different size Flat Pearls too...




Thank you so very much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 

2 comments:

  1. So adorable Pops, gorgeous colouring and love the beautiful flowers...love all the new ones at WOC...going to cost me a fortune...

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete