Thursday 23 November 2017

A blue Christmas Card

Hi everyone!

This is me, Cathrine here to show you my new blue Christmas Card using gorgeous small and large blue lilies and different fabric flowers. I have also received the small cute miniature sweetheart blossoms and totally fell in love with these cuties ❤︎








Here you can see that I have been using metall bead caps as flowers. 


I have also been using crystal stems on my card, and I love how the stems gave my card that cold winter feeling. 


Before I say goodbye, let me remind you that there is a Black Friday Sale in the Wild Orcid Crafts online store. Just follow the link to see all the goodies!!!

I hope you like my card, and that you got inspired. 

Love from Cathrine.

Wild Orcid Crafts Products:

10 FLOWER SHAPE METAL BEAD/PIN CAPS (MKX-398)
5 WHITE ALMOND BLOSSOM FABRIC FLOWERS (MKX-278)
6 CLEAR CRYSTAL DROPS (Chandeliers) ON SILVER STEMS (MKX-191)
100 SELF ADHESIVE RHINESTONES - CLEAR (MKX-321)
50 MIXED BLUE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS (MKX-460)
40 MIXED BLUE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS (MKX-132)
100 MINIATURE MIXED BLUE SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS (MKX-455)
BABIES BREATH

4 comments:

  1. This is so stunning!! The image is beautiful!! I love how you framed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, soft card, I love all details :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Monia <3 Your words means a lot to me :-) Love

      Delete