Tuesday 21 February 2017

Sisters - Layout by Yasmin Tölche

Hello all Wild Ochid fans! It's Yasmin here today on the blog and I have a layout to share with you.


These are my sisters, way back when I was young.. hahaha.. Well.. The picture is about 15-16years old I guess and just a fun memory to scrapbook, because that's what it's all about isn't it?


So I did a bit of mixed media on the background like adding modeling paste, mists and some stamping. I embellished with lovely Wild Orchid Flowers and some other items. I kept the colors in purple, torquoise and grey. Love this combination.


I used some of the white open roses and some Pretty Flori - Anemone flowers and adding a soda can opener just for fun.


I added some large magnolias, anemone and roses to my project. The flowers are really good quality flowers and perfect for any project.

Flowers used on my project: 


Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great creative day! :) 





2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture of you and your sisters, Yasmin, and what a stunning layout!! You've showcased the picture perfectly!! Love the layers and design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yasmin this layout is stunning! I love the cleanliness of it and that striking centerpiece! You and your sisters are lovely! Such a precious memory to cherish!

    ReplyDelete