Thursday, 14 July 2016

Card with flourish background

Hello everybody :)
Today I'd like to show you a card with self-made background. I painted a sheet of watercolor paper using aquarelle paints. Then I cut two rectangles from this sheet and I cut a flourish shape (using Tim Holtz Alterations Sizzix die) in one of the rectangles. These rectangles were two layers of my background - I glued them together. Then I decorated my card with beautiful WOC flowers.




Thank you for stopping by.
Have a nice Thursday :)

Klaudia

SUPPLIES
MIXED PURPLE/LILAC MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS (Model: QVR-075)
MIXED PURPLE/LILAC MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS (Model: MKX-301)
2-TONE LIGHT BURGUNDY MULBERRY PAPER CHERRY BLOSSOMS (Model: MKX-065)
BABY BLUE MULBERRY PAPER GYPSOPHILA FLOWERS (Model: GST-274)
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER GYPSOPHILA FLOWERS ON A STEM (Model: MKX-631)
2-TONE MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 20mm (Model: MKX-447)

9 comments:

  1. Karteczka dech zapiera :) Obłędny widok :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing design, colours are just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing design, colours are just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing design, colours are just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning, and I love the purple! Gorgeous florals!!!!!

    ReplyDelete