Sunday 9 August 2015

Wee Rosetta

I absolutely love purple and green together, it just works, you know?

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-rosetta-purple

LOVE the cutouts from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The lantern and bird I coloured with a pale wash of Milled Lavender DI

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-rosetta-purple2

The leafy cutout I coloured with bundled sage then went cah-razy with the pearls again.  Well, if I'm going to use pearls I might as well go totally over the top!

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-rosetta-purple4

So much WOC deliciousness on this baby Smile

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-rosetta-purple7

Products used from Wild Orchid Crafts:
FULLNESS OF SUMMER CUTOUT SET GST-077
AT DUSK DECORS CORNER CUTOUT SET GST-065
MIXED PURPLE/LILAC MULBERRY PAPER COTTAGE ROSES QVR-046
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-333
MIXED VINTAGE COLOUR OPEN ROSES MKX-043WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅛" (3mm) MKX-506
WHITE AND IVORY SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅕" (5mm) MKX-322
The lace is also from WOC, unfortunately I can’t see it in the shop so can’t add the code.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute and sweet card, love all the embellisment

    ReplyDelete