Thursday 19 February 2015

Spring on a card

Hello everyone
It's still cold outside, but I have spring on my mind. So I made another spring card to share with you. I made a watercolour background and then I used pastel WOC flowers to create spring bouquets.



I needed some light green leaves so I took white mulberry paper leaves and inked them with 'peeled paint' Distress Ink.


Then I sprinkled all leaves with water.


After drying with a hair dryer my leaves were ready to use.



Thanks for stopping by, I wish you a great Thursday!
Klaudia


Supplies:
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LEAVES - 30mm (Model: MKX-448)
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER CHRYSANTHEMUMS - SET A (Model: QVR-023)
MIXED PASTEL TONE COSMOS DAISY STEM FLOWERS - SET B (Model: MKX-376)
VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON - WHITE (Model: MKX-472)

No comments:

Post a Comment