Sunday 9 November 2014

Snow Bunny

Hi there, here’s another Christmas card from me.  I have used some delish new (and not so new) products from Wild Orchid CraftsMagnolia, cherry blossom, lilies, forget me nots, cones from the red Christmas berry spray, fullness of summer cut-out set (the chipboard dandelion type thing lol), pearl flourish, seam binding and a cabochon angel.
 
The image is Snow Bunny from Whimsy Stamps.

bev-rochester-whimsy-snow-bunny

 

bev-rochester-whimsy-snow-bunny2

The paper is from the First Edition Gilded Winter pad, LOVE this pad so much!

bev-rochester-whimsy-snow-bunny3

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card I like the colour scheme.
    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Lovely soft colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card - I love the natural tones and gorgeous embellishments.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! The neutrals are beautiful and I adore this image. The flowers are gorgeous with the pinecones mixed in! Such a delightful card. :o) Fabulous work, as always!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete