Wednesday 20 August 2014

Slip Cover Box with fairy Willow

Hi Everybody,

You may remember that I did a couple of Slip Cover boxes from a bought PDF template before. Since each year I have some last minute teacher gifts to make (and I hate last minute work) I decided that this year I'm going to try and create about one gift a month up front so that when the time comes that I need them I have some at hand (or I could use them as a small gift when we go visit people or something like that). This is my first for this year and I hope you like it.
The image that I used is one of the newly released images by Tiddly Inks, Willow the Birthday Fairy.

Look at those gorgeous embellishments, all from Wild Orchid Crafts. I adore the big trellis roses.
This is the box opened up.

I have listed the Copic markers I've used and the non-Wild Orchid Crafts materials on my blog. I hope you like the box, it was pretty simple to make and with the fabulous flowers for me it's a really festive gift to give! Have a great day everybody!!

Hugs,







Materials used from Wild Orchid Crafts:
Ivory Crown Pin
Baby Pink Crown Pin
Deep Ivory Open Roses 25mm
Ivory Open Roses 20mm
Pink Trellis Roses 35mm
Pink Open Roses 25mm
Mixed Pink Carnation Flowers
Pink/White Cosmos Daisy Flowers
Pink Sweetheart Blossoms
Baby Pink Sweetheart Blossoms
White Sweetheart Blossoms
Antique Gold Vintage Seam Binding

The leaves that I have used are from a mixed set that's not in the store at the moment. You'll find more leaves HERE



4 comments: