Thursday 14 November 2013

Number 8

Today I am sharing one of the grown up girls from Bildmalarna this is Number 8 and my most used stamp, I had to make a card for a friend and I knew she would be perfect....



I coloured her with copics and added some liquid pearls and stardust, I have added some "Flat Pearls" that I coloured with a marker and my flowers are " Sweet Classic Roses" "Cottage Roses" "Cosmos Daisies" "Cherry Blossoms" "Aster Daisies" and "6mm Closed Rosebuds" I have added a simple sentiment and a pretty Flower on my bow, the butterfly was a gift from my friend...




Thank you so very much for looking today, big hugs love Pops x x x

4 comments:

  1. Очень красиво и сочно!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty!
    I loved the flowers arrangement!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour combo Pops and such a pretty image and fabulous colouring..the flowers and butterfly are beautiful..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete