Friday 15 February 2013

A Card for my Valentine!


 

I hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day.

Here's the card I made for my Valentine. I just adore the way it came out. I love the spring colors. These lilies are sure becoming a favorite of mine. Also, if your card or project is too busy or not enough room for a bow, add some of the just ribbon for some texture in the background. I love the look it gives.

Well I hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Mindy
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
Supplies
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - Elle's Tag, Freckled Fawn Arrows, Recollections Button


4 comments:

  1. Hi Mindy, this is gorgeous, such a beautuful image. I love your colouring and the soft colours are fab.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mindy what beautiful card i do love the image you have used its so cute. Love the colours that you have used. You are one talented lady and you have give me so much inspiration over the last 12 months im not a stamper but after following your blog im now trying to stamp more. Take care xx

    Debs A

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautful Mindy, gorgeous image and wonderful colouring, love the sentiment..really lovely..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute mindy, so beautiful coloring wow! Elina xxx

    ReplyDelete