Monday 2 January 2012

Beary Big Hugs

I have been playing in my new craft room and enjoying making a massive mess and then closing the door on it, I never have to tidy it unless I want too, anyway on to my card for today one of my all time favourite stamps this is Bells N Whistles and she is called Beary Big Hugs so sweet....


I have coloured her with markers, chalks and a touch of white pen, I have distressed all the edges, the papers were from a friend and are so delicate, I have added a strip of lace also from a friend and my flowers areBeehive BlossomCherry Blossom and 15mm Open Roses, I have used Kraft Card and punched my Leaves,Butterfly and added a sentiment with a little Seam Binding, I have as always added some Stardust for a touch of sparkle...


Thank you for having a look today and any comments you leave for me, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

3 comments:

  1. She's really a sweetie with her teddybear! You must have had a lot of fun playing with all your favorite things!!!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely gorgeous card pops. Absolutely love it. I've got a steadily increasing wishlist og goodies to get from Wild Orchid as soon as I've recovered from the excesses of Christmas. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Pops this is such a gorgeous card. tfs.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete