Sunday 13 March 2011

Card/Box and WOC Flowers Galore!!

How in the world did I ever make cards and projects without the marvelous products from Wild Orchid Crafts?!?! I have no idea!! But I do know that their exquisite offerings now make our cards/projects alot more fun and certainly add more PIZZAZZ!!!!



I made this little card/box to hold 6 chocolate bars for a blog hop today and I amazed myself at how important WOC was in making it all come together!! I used a 40mm Classic Sweet Rose, 25mm Open Roses, 15mm Open Roses, Aster Daisies, and Heather Stem Flowers. To soften all of the corners, both inside and outside, I added WOC Self-Adhesive Pearls.





Thank you so very much for dropping by to see the all the happenings with the WOC DT and we hope you will come by everyday to touch base with us!! For additional information about this little project I would love for you to drop by MY BLOG. Have a marvelous week and remember to drop by here again tomorrow!! Sending hugs your way...Jacque

1 comment:

  1. So wonderful Jacque,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete