Tuesday 26 October 2010

Roses for a guy :)

I just love these girls from Kenny K, and they are just a dream to color with Copics. My husband got this card for his birthday a few weeks ago... needless to say he was very pleased with his card this year ;))))

Papers are from Maya Design, text from Kort og Godt Hobby, blingswirl from Prima and gorgeous roses from Wild Orchid Crafts: 25mm open roses and 15mm open roses :) 

Of course a guy can get roses and bling on his card, don't you agree??

Thanks for stopping by ♥ Hugs♥




4 comments:

  1. Wowzer's that is stunning, love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my this card is amazing, just love it
    i just found this blog and become a follower
    the flowers are stunning
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I bet he was pleased to receive such a sexy card, I hope he didnt expect you to dress up like it though its a bit brief dont you think? Fabulous card beautiful colouring and stunning results. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Def a wowzer creation for the red blooded Guy..LOL this is awesome fab colour combo & the colouring well just picked me jaw off the floor..what more can I say?? off to see more of your creations..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete