Tuesday 3 August 2010

White Notecard!

                          

I remembered that I made this card a few weeks ago after I got my DT kit from Wild Orchid Crafts. I just wanted to do a very small card in all white featuring the pretty flowers. It didn't take very long. I am having such a great time playing with all these gorgeous accessories!  The pretty flowers can dress up a card so easily.

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Longing Tilda
Inks: Distressed Inks
Embellies: Stickles
Tools: MS Monarch Butterfly, MS Layered Arches Border Punch, Nestie, Cuddlebug folder Floral Fantasy, MS Pine Branch Punch


Hugs, Dena

3 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful card Dena...I love it!!

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhh Dena this is so BEAUTIFUL!!
    There is something about a true white card~~pure and simple :)
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Dena!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete