Saturday, 22 December 2012

Ornaments by Lillpiga

For several of years we have had a Christmas Tree in just red and gold. Now, I want one in just silver and white. How hard can it be to make my own decorations? Not hard at all! Just some Gesso, German Glitter Glass and a white ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts. Here comes the result, my very own ornaments:


For more inspiration by me, please visit my private blog!

Dont forget to check out the WOC-blog and the Challenge-blog with new challenges every second monday! :)

I wish you all a great day!



Red and goldish ornaments of not so good quality.


After one layer of Gesso.


I used small cups for eggs when I painted the ornaments.


After a couple of layers with Gesso I sprinkled them with German Glitter Glass.


Doesnt it looks nice? :)


A white ribbon and voĆ­la! I have made myself brand new and stunning ornaments for my Christmas Tree! :)



Want to see the whole tree? Welcome to my private blog at Christmas Eve! :)


1 comment: